You have no items in your shopping cart.
CBD ALLOWS ATHLETES TO TRAIN LONGER AND HARDER THAN EVER BEFOREShop Now
- FOR PAIN: CBD helps manage pain prior to, during, and after workouts/training, being an analgesic. Athletes us CDB in tincture and balm form following their workouts for continued pain management from sore and fatigued muscles.
- FOR INFLAMMATION: CBD can effectively be used pre and post workouts/training, being a potent anti-inflammatory agent. Through installment of apoptosis, reduction of cell proliferation, reduction of cytokine production and installment of T-regulatory cells.
- FOR SLEEP: Sleep is one of the most crucial aspects of a serious athlete's training, recovery, and health. CBD is known to have both relaxing and sedative effects on users, including lowering blood pressure and reducing stress. Better sleep equals better muscle growth and recovery.
- FOR NAUSEA: CBD has antiemetic effects, being shown to reduce nausea and vomiting during and after workouts/training. It has also proved much safer than older antiemetics that often have had several side effects.
- FOR MUSCLE SPASMS: CBD has antispasmodic properties. Causes of muscle spasms in athletes include straining of a muscle, dehydration, trauma, and damage to nerves or to the spinal cord.